Twitter ------------ Instagram

Friday 14 June 2013

I HAVE MY EYE ON YOU...

This post is just some (YES SOME) of the items of the clothing that I have had my eye on for a little while now, SO please if you would like to...

Donate to the 'KATIE NEEDS SOME NICE NEW CLOTHES FUND' then please call 07865344652 (NAHH I'm only kidding... But if you want to then go straight ahead! Your donation will be appreciated) 

Recently I have been loving ASOS.COM A LOT lately... I am subscribed to there monthly magazine and it is seriously dangerous! DON'T DO IT! 

This ASOS Structured Sheer Cropped Jumper - £35 is right up my street... I am loving the sheer trend that is going on at the moment and it is also it is cropped, another trend that I'm into :) (if I was a jumper... This would be me) I think that it would look fab with some high waisted jeans/ pants, with some retro trainers and your good to go! 


Also this ASOS Sweatshirt in Foil is also something I have had my eye on... And it is also on sale for £21, WHICH IS GREAT! So I may just have to go for it :/ naughty! I like how they have styled this with a maxi/ midi skirt or also something else that I have had my eye on :)


Now these ASOS MUSIC Metallic Flat Shoes - £65 (I know I love silver) but don't worry, I would never wear them together. Aren't they just amazing though? I would style these with some jeans and a patterned shirt or top to make it even more fun!


Last item is this ASOS Boyfriend Shirt With Indecisive Collar - £32 is the item that I would style with the ASIS Sweatshirt in Foil... I definitely think that it would look rather cool underneath it with some light denim boyfriend jeans and some high heeled sandals!


So if you would like to purchase any of these items.. Just go to ASOS.COM and write in the product title.

I hope that you have enjoyed this post... And I know that my taste may not be everyone else's, but of course you can style it to your own taste :) thanks for reading and hope you have a lovely fashionable day!




No comments:

Post a Comment