Twitter ------------ Instagram

Friday 19 July 2013

GIMME, GIMME...

Aloha... Its been a while since I've done a wish list, So here are a few things that I would really love to have in my wardrobe...

Ok, I know this item isn't exactly weather appropriate at the moment! But I can imagine me wearing this ASOS Sweatshirt with All Over Foil - £35 in the winter! I prefer winter clothing then any clothing as I am a sucker for covering up!


I just LOVE this ASOS PETITE Oversize Peplum Top in Acid Wash - £18... I'm not a huge fan of tight fitting tops on me (don't get me wrong, I do think it looks nice on other people).
Most peplum tops are, so I think that this is a nice touch to one! This one is perfect for the summer as its loose fitting and will be airy!


Now on to shoes... These ASOS FORMAT Leather Flat Sandals - £22 are a perfect simple sandal! I like a simple sandal as your not too stuck as if what to wear with them!



Last item are these Cheap Monday Saviour Sling Flat Sandal - Was £40 Now £25 in the sale! 
Now people will definitely wont miss you in these, aren't they just lovely though? The colour is so vibrant and summery! In my opinion I think that they will look great with white and black or clash with different colours! AHHHH!

thank you for reading this post, hope you like this wish list! Have a lovely and fashionable day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment